:: TRAIDNT FORUM :: - Powered by vBulletin

منتديات همس القلوب

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

منتديات همس القلوب :: مقالات باللغة الإنجليزية - English articles :: مقالات باللغة الإنجليزية - English articles

شاطر
How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! Emptyالإثنين يوليو 15, 2013 6:39 am
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
$المشرف المميز$
الرتبه:
$المشرف المميز$
الصورة الرمزية

البيانات
عدد المساهمات : 605
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/02/2013
الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!!

How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم But I'm not a writer.

You charge to address what bodies are absorbed in.

Not "5 Ways To Annihilation Your Mother-In-Law". OOP's that is not nice of me to anticipate of that Surprised)

Or "How To Accomplish Dandlelion Wine". OK, maybe you are absorbed in that...Surprised)

But you get the idea. Address what is a hot affair that anybody is talking about or allurement about. If it's about murder, go about abroad Surprised)

Don't apperceive what they are attractive for? Ask them. Ask your accompany or ancestors what they would like to apperceive added about in your accountable field. Or if it's business put up a analysis or poll anatomy on your website or accelerate emails to your contacts.

Browse hot forums and see what anybody is talking about. The letters with the best 'views' or 'posts' are the hot topics.

See what are the top keywords or keyword phrases at www.wordtracker.com This is an accomplished abode to appointment for optimizing your website, mini-site pages for the chase engines! Get the balloon adaptation and if its account a few bucks subscribe.

Here are a few address ideas:

1. Tips/Ways

This is the easiest to actualize as all you charge are a scattering of themed tips with 3-7 book explanations. Presto! You accept a chargeless report!

2. Tutorial (step by step)

This is apparently the address best bodies want. Find a hot affair and accommodate footfall by footfall tutorial on analytic a botheration or do article and you will become actual popular...overnight!

3. Resources

This is the EASIEST of all chargeless letters to write. Heck my granddaughter, Kylie, could apparently address one Surprised)

Might booty some time accomplishing analysis but it's cool easy.

"10 Ways To Articulation You Website"

"8 Tools Every Webmaster Should Accept In Their Toolbox"

You get the idea.

4. Interviews

This is addition accessible one because addition abroad does all the autograph for you!

Develop a account of 'burning questions to ask the 'expert'.

Send the able your account with a acceptable acumen to acknowledgment them. At atomic a nice bio with a articulation to their website and the appropriate to administer the address in anyhow they want.

What is apparently the best important footfall in creating your chargeless report? The HEADLINE! As with ads, unless you abduction the absorption of the clairvoyant in the aboriginal 1-2 abnormal you won't accept abounding subscribers.

Here are a few headlines:

"7 Quick Tips To Overnight Profits"

"7 Quick Tips"

"7 Quick Tips I Made $650 With"

Which one would you pick? The first? In my apprehensive assessment it would be the last. It has two eye communicable factors. 7 and $650. Bodies will apperceive its not a continued boring address but 7 affair blazon tips and anybody would like to accomplish $650 by alive these tips.

Bottom line. Remember the old beat out by don't every balloon the acclaimed radio station, WIIFM or WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME. Keep that in apperception every time you address a banderole and you will see 100's or alike 1,000's subscribing to your chargeless report.

الموضوع الأصلي : How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! // المصدر : منتديات همس القلوب // الكاتب: عبدالرحمن

توقيع : عبدالرحمن

How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! Emptyالإثنين يوليو 15, 2013 9:48 pm
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
الرتبه:
الصورة الرمزية

البيانات
عدد المساهمات : 312
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2013
الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: _da3m_22

How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! I54272305_86309_4
عذرا منك فقد كتبت ولم اكن ادري ماذا كتبت
قد اكون ابتعدت قليلا وربما اقتربت
ولكنها كلمات اوجدتها لحظة الصمت مع قراءة حروفك
حقيقة انت رائع جدا
بل تملك الابداع والتميز
فلك من قلبي كل الشكر
فان لم يكن ردي يليق
فغدا ان شاء الله اشراقة جديدة
في مكان ما وموضوع ما
سأحاول لعزفك مجاراة
علني اصل الى تلك الروعة وذاك الجمال
شكرا لك كل الشكر

How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! I54272305_86309_4

الموضوع الأصلي : How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! // المصدر : منتديات همس القلوب // الكاتب: فهد

توقيع : فهد

الإشارات المرجعية
التعليق على الموضوع بواسطة الفيس بوك
الــرد الســـريـع

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 20 ( الأعضاء 3 والزوار 17)

How To Create A Massive Contact List, Overnight!! Collapse_theadتعليمات المشاركة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

يحتوي على مشاركات جديدة  منتدى يحتوي على مشاركات جديدة
لا يحتوي على مشاركات جديدة  منتدى لا يحتوي على مشاركات جديدة
منتدى مغلق  منتدى مغلق عن المشاركات